Cheesy name! But I went with it because it was homemade pizza on an English muffin. I stated in my Pizza Dunkeroos post how much we like to have fun with different ways to make pizza so this is just another variation of the things we do with pizza! Homemade pizza is always something easy for my daughter to help make & that means a lot to me because she loves to help me make dinner and I hate when I have to say no!
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Squeeze garlic (optional)
- Toppings (we had pepperoni, onion & green pepper)
Put about 2 tablespoons of butter or so in a microwave safe mini dish, squeeze about to little squirts of garlic in the butter (more formless depending on your taste), put in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds or until melted, stir.
Two: Spread The Butter
Cut each muffin in half and lay across a baking sheet, each half will count as 1 pizza.
Three: Pizza Sauce
I took a large spoon and scooped pizza sauce on each muffin and spread it. I would add more to each of our linings.
Four: Cheese Please
I made mine in the toaster oven but you could do these in your big oven as well. I turned mine to the ‘toast’ setting, preheated it at 400°. I started by setting my timer to 15 minutes but it ended up taking about 20 to get to the way I like it.
We served our with the bread sticks I made the night before with Cream Chili Chicken
- English Muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Cheese (shredded or you can shred your own)
- Squeeze garlic
- Toppings for your pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut your English muffins in half and lay out across baking sheet.
- Add butter to a microwave safe mini dish, squeeze in two dabs of squeeze garlic. Put in microwave for 30 seconds and stir to mix together well.
- Spread the butter evenly over each muffin half. Scoop desired amount if pizza sauce on each muffin and spread across each whole muffin.
- Shred your cheese over each muffin, be extra generous with your cheese. And add toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and meets your dosired toastiness!